Thursday 14 July 2016

Launch Day

It has always been a dream of mine to run my own craft classes as a career and I'm now in the lucky position to be able to turn my dream into reality. Over the last few weeks I have enjoyed working with the talented Tiffany Kuehl, planning and designing my blog and seeing it evolve from my initial ideas to the final mood board and then onto the designs and branding.
           


The next stage was finding a suitable venue for my classes and I'm pleased to say the first ones will be held at Drayton Village Hall and Tithe Barn Horstead, Norfolk.  If you are unable to get to any of my venues but would still like to do a class, I can organise mail order for you or if you're within a 30 mile radius of Norwich and would like to get a group together, I can come to you. Please email me for details.
Classes and workshops have now been organised and bookings are now being made. To find out more about what classes I have for you please turn to my Classes/Events page.  All my events will solely be using Stampin' Up! products.

I have always loved crafting and especially paper crafts. My passion is for scrapbooking and card making and I'm looking forward to sharing my creations with you.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment